About Us - Universal Healing Tao Melanesia
Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort located in Chiang Mai is the place where anyone can get the most comprehensive health treatment.
This website is setup for Melanesian peoples for the following purposes:
- to provide information on Universal Healing Tao closer to Melanesian peoples from East Timor, Moluccas, New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Kanak, Vanuatu, to Fiji;
- as a medium for gathering support to develop Universal Healing Tao System across Melanesian archipelago;
- to become a meeting point among practitioners, instructors and communities in Melanesia where we can learn, share and experience Universal Healing Tao for ourselves, our families, our societies and Melanesians in general.
- Encourage more Melanesian peoples to make use of all health facilities: Detox Clinic and Spa dan Education Programme that are offered at Tao Garden, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Come and enjoy good food, good chi and good air.
Please do contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org:
- to get further information
- to set up a centre at your own region, community or country
- provide us support
UHT Melanesia organises courses/ training all over Melanesian Archipelago, first of all by carrying out basic Inner Smile and Six Healing Sounds under the guide of Jhon Yonathan Kwano as the first Associate Instructor in the region.
Universal Healing Tao is a teaching and living series, where each participant can benefit by attending courses at Tao Garden, or by inviting Associate, Certified or Senior Instructors.
The Universal Healing Tao is a practical system of self-development that enables individuals to complete the harmonious evolution of their physical, mental and spiritual, bodies. Through a series ofancient Chinese meditative and internal energy exercises, the practitioner learns to increase physical energy, release tension, improve health, practice self-defense and gain the ability to heal oneself and others. In the process of creating a solid foundation of health and well-being in the physical body, one also creates the basis for developing their spiritual potential. By learning to tap the natural energies of the Sun, Moon, Earth, Stars and environmental forces around us, the practitioner attains the ability to develop and nurture a solid spiritual body. Theultimate goal of Taoist practice is to transcend physical boundaries through the development of the soul and the spirit within man.
Read More of the Universal Healing Tao (HERE)